BOOK BEFORE OCTOBER 10, 2013, AND SAVE $25!
It’s easy to open a Twitter or Facebook account, or start a blog. But how do you write interesting tweets, blog posts, and Facebook status updates that attract followers? The key is learning how to create content that helps you join a conversation.
This is a pen-to-paper class with exercises that will teach you how to write for each social media space and how to connect them to more quickly grow your brand. We use writing prompts in a safe, supportive environment to inspire and get you going.
We’ve designed the class for those just starting out but it’s also helpful for those with some social media experience whether you’re a small business, an individual, or a social media marketer in a larger organization. The class emphasis is on writing for social media and you will learn how to:
- Take your brand online by creating an authentic social media identity
- Learn why you should blog and how to write blog posts that engage your audience and provide content that helps you interact on Twitter and Facebook
- Get the zen of Twitter and try writing different types of tweets that get re-tweeted
- Discover how Facebook differs from other social communities and try writing posts that get people to comment and successfully serve to promote your blog
- Learn the tricks of writing engaging headlines that get read
- Conquer the puzzle-like task of writing good content that is optimized for search.
Who should take this class?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to build their personal brand, or wants to get better at writing social media on behalf of an organization or company. Be forewarned that this is a WRITING class and is designed to cover the major online communities you should conquer before moving on to Quora, StumbleUpon, Digg, Redd-It, Pinterest, etc.